Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Vacation!

Ok. It's not some fabulous get away to a remote island where you can live vicariously through me and be jealous. Nope, it's an eight hour car ride to my hometown in the south. And it was just what I needed.

Girls are bitches. I get now why guys complain so much. My friend wanted all of my attention then like a switch, none of it. There was no repeat of the hot couch orgasm unfortunately. Feeling used, I needed a break. I wanted to get away from the hubby, away from her, and really far away from the boss. I went to crash in my old bedroom at the parents' house. I went out with some old high school friends and just had fun. Sex was the last thing on my mind which probably explains what happened next...

My friend called me up. We were keeping in touch on Facebook and he knows I am married and he is in a long term committed relationship. It was never sexual for us. We have been friends since we were children. He asked me to come over late and he met me in his driveway and hopped into my car. His child was home and he didn't want to have to explain to his girlfriend who I was since she was the jealous type. We talked like old times and it was fun. Then I noticed he was stroking my hair. Hmmm. Ok. I leaned a bit toward his side to look at his house and he kissed me. Ah-ha! Now I get it. What the hell. It's not every day you get to have a do-over with a high school friend.

I realized he wanted me.  I also realized he was a little shy.  I have a new car (no more stick shift in the rib cage like with the baseball coach).  I continued our mundane conversation as I dropped my armrest and cleaned out the space between our seats.  Then I leaned over and kissed him.  It was perfect.  It wasn't all teeth like my husband, or all pressure like my boss.  it was more like my friend's in that it was soft and light.  My top was moved down and he freed my very lucky left breast.  He cupped it and squeezed it gently while we kissed.  He then moved his lips down to my very erect nipple.  There is something so basic about making out in a car and I love it.  I moved his lips back up to mine and moved my hand to his bulging jeans. 

If I had known then, what I was about to know now, I would have never moved away.  He started to tell me he couldn't promise me anything.  I stopped him and told him I didn't ask for anything and this was just between us.  He unzipped and pulled down his pants to his ankles and I dove face first into his crotch.  His penis was amazing.  Long, thick, pretty.  I began to suck and his moans were letting me know I was doing a good job.  He ulled me up and kissed me again.  I asked if it was alright and he said he didn't want to finish too quickly. I smiled and dove down again but this time I sucked his balls until he begged me for more.  Then before I could finish him, he pulled me up and started undoing my jeans.  I was embarrassed to admit this but I whispered to him that I hadn't shaved.  He assured me he was cool with that and began to rub my clit. I was in an awkward position hovering over him in the car.  I had nowhere to put my hands and I had to grab his shoulders to keep from falling over.  It was intense and if I were single, I would marry him and give him all the babies he wants.  Wait, where was I?

Yes, I came. Hard. I made him stop and then I slipped his cock into my mouth again.  He was forcing it to the back of my throat.  I started to squeeze his balls while he did this and he whispered "Can I come in your mouth?"  I issued the standard "uh-huh" since my mouth was full and he filled my mouth.  He did something though that I haven't seen since the Baseball Coach-  he yelled out when he came as though it were painful.  Mercifully, he didn't cry.  We straightened ourseves out, put our clothes back on, and continued our conversation like it didn't happen.  But it did.  When we were finally ready to part he hugged me so tightly.  All I could do was say "You are a really good friend."  He looked at me and laughed then kissed me goodnight.

I had to leave the next morning for home.  We continue to chat now and then without directly mentioning it.  We are both looking forward to my next trip home.

2 comments:

petunia said...

Wow. I can see how that kind of action would make going home fun.

bisous said...

Petunia- it was so unexpected and fun. It happened in an organic way and I wasn't thinking about the million little things that I usually do when I go "exploring". It was an unexpected treat compared to the usual train wrecks of my life.