Thursday, March 29, 2012

Allow me to get this off my chest...

I need to say something before I continue. I am a good girl. Usually. I never went crazy in college. I didn't have an experimental phase. In fact, until the affair with the Boss and subsequent AM misadventures, I was only with my husband. Ever. So, the whole notion of being with a woman was never a desire. That said...

Here we were, sitting on her couch. She was pressed against me kissing me and before I could comprehend this my nipple was in her mouth. She twirled her tongue around it before sucking. She was playful at first. It was really good. I moaned a little then she put her hand up my skirt and began to rub around. She paused briefly to express surprise at my completely hairless situation. I just laughed a little. I was in no condition to form words, let alone coherent ones. She began to suck more aggressively at my nipple. She was tugging and biting as she slipped a finger inside me. It was too much to take. I came rather quickly, I am embarrassed to say. She slipped her finger out, licked it, and said to me "let's do this again soon."

Contrary to whatever opinion you all may have formed about me, I am not an overtly sexual person. I don't flirt a lot. I dress conservatively and I have to really know someone before I discuss anything sexual. That is why this whole encounter was so out of left field for me. I am trying to analyze the events of the day to figure it out.

And yes, we are meeting again soon. After all, it's my turn to play!

1 comment:

Tom said...

Stop analyzing!

(Unless that's some perverted thing I'm not aware of. The word anal is in it, after all.)

Just have fun.