Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hello Old Friend....

When I last posted I was giving serious thought to delving into a fetish or two.  In the end, the man leading me down that path spooked me just enough to back off.  I re-evaluated what I have been doing.  I stopped my AM account and decided to be a good girl again.  That lasted at least a few days...

Sure enough, just as I had become resolved to behaving like a proper lady, The Boss reappeared.  He was still living with his new girlfriend.  Even though he had brushed me off and I had sworn I wouldn't talk to him anymore, he was begging to see me.  He told me he thought of me every day and I was his addiction.  He begged me to give myself to him again and I balked. 

The pressure from him was getting intense.  He had an out-of-town work thing and begged me to come.  As tempted as I was, I stuck to my guns and declined.  He stopped texting me.  I reached out to him and he brushed me off.  A few days later I was at work checking facebook like everyone else does when I noticed he changed his profile status to engaged.  It felt like a punch to my gut.  Every lie about how much he needed me and wanted me rushed into my mind.  Why the fuck wasn't I good enough???

He posted her picture.

 My jaw dropped.  This woman, whose name I don't even know, could be my sister.  He replaced me with a look-a-like.  I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry.  Without saying a word, I showed her picture to my friend and she asked if she was related to me.  I felt like I was slapped in the face.

Last night, I got a text from him.  He wanted to stop by.  "I thought you were behaving?" I asked.  "I only misbehave with you." He replied.  "Won't she give you a proper bj?"  "She tries."  I wish I had told him to fuck off. I wish I had told him to forget I exist since he replaced me in every sense.  Instead, I told him no thanks, tonight is not good.

I cannot put this mindfuck of a friendship to rest for good, but I am done.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Welcome back.

Stay far away from him. You deserve better, and you know it.

bisous said...

Hello Tom! I agree. It's not been easy but he now disgusts me. Besides...things are starting to turn around...

J said...

So tell him that. Let him know that you are done. Of course, he may take that as a challenge and still not stop trying, but you will feel better for telling him.