Monday, March 26, 2012

An interesting twist...

It has been an interesting couple of weeks.  The Boss tried to lure me back.  Insisted he still wanted me.  I stood my ground and denied him.  As I was venting to my friend, I told her everything.  I figured she might think I was terrible for the affair or terrible for continuing it for so long.  She was not repulsed by my confessions.  In fact she moved closer to me and put her arm around me.

I continued to go on and on and I guess that's why I didn't notice her hand on my knee.  Or notice when she leaned in closer.  However, when her hand started to slide up my thigh I noticed. 

What was this???  I have known her for some time.  I guess I didn't know her as well as I thought.  Honestly, I have appreciated the beauty of woman but I never considered being with one.  This was shocking to me and I stopped mid-sentence as I lost my train of thought.

She put her hand under my chin and lifted my face toward hers. Then, before I had a chance to wrap my head around this situation, her lips were pressed against mine and her hand was slowly moving down my blouse and ever so gently squeezing.   This was amazingly good.  I didn't protest. I didn't want this to stop.  I couldn't remember who or what I was complaining about...I just knew I wanted this to continue and it did.  She stopped kissing my my mouth and started to work on my exposed nipple.  I wish I could tell you how I slowly undressed for her but I have no clue how my shirt was opened.  This was such a blur.  I was loving every sweet minute of it and thinking back on it now, I am started to get turned on again. 

This was the craziest, most intense, and most surprising thing I have ever done...and I will tell you all about it...next time. 

3 comments:

Tom said...

Allow me to say...

Wow!

Max said...

Tease! :-)

Looking forward to hearing more.

bisous said...

Thanks Tom. ;)

Well Max...the blog is called Anticipation. :)